Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Finally I have free time to update my blog. For the past 2 semester, was very busy for my internship and FYP. Time flies, and here comes my final semester in UTAR. It's kinda sad to think about it. Where am I going after this? KL? or Penang? Shit. It makes me headache every time I think about this.

Lacking of rest since I came back Kampar for CNY. Have to stay up late to rush my chapter 1 & 2. OMG I really hate doing FYP. Thank God my second examiner is a very nice lecturer - Mr Lee Eng Heng. I feel so relieved when I found out this good news! :D

My sister asked me yesterday night:"So... how you and shu celebrate Valentine's Day on this coming Tuesday?" Well, it's kinda sad that we have no time at all to think about it. :( I think the time we can have a proper celebration is the time after we graduate. Seriously, assignments, exams and FYP are killing me!!! T.T Not only Valentine. I dont think we will have time to celebrate our second year anniversary which is on March T.T

Nvm.... It's still another day rite? We still can celebrate it next year :')However, Dear dear already bought a Valentine's gift for me which is a beautiful long purse from Guy Laroche. Love it very much!! My sis bf also bought one for my sis as Valentine's gift too. LOL. I have to admit it that I choose this purse on impulse. My old purse is not even 1 year old which is my last year birthday pressie from Dear. Swt...

Besides that I got a new bag too!! :D Recently, I have been crazy after Longchamp bags like what others do. After trying a year of suppressing that impulse of buying it, I can resist it no more! :D This time I change my target from Longchamp Le Pliage to Longchamp Planete. Hehehe. Thanks to my friend Alfred who willing to get it for me from Taiwan. He has been searching for it around Taipei and all the longchamp boutique has run out of stock for medium short planetes. Five of the boutiques he went has no medium size planetes. Thank God before he leaves Taiwan, he found them in the airport. hahhahaha i was sooo HAPPY when he called and told me the good news! hehehehe. Not only me, my sis bought 1 too, same model same color. LOL. We have a lot of common stuff this year :D

This bag is a little bit different from le pliage. It is not foldable and the handle is less structured because they are made of smoother leather compare to le pliage. Planete also made of a thicker PVC coated weatherized nylon. It is much thicker than Pliage that makes the bag more rigid, has a smoother finish, where you do not see the fabric grains with no creases on the surface of the bag and the flap is made of cowhide leather. Of cause the main reason I choose Planete is because it does not look like a normal nylon recycle bag (what dear describe) and less people are using it :D These are all the lame excuses that I gave to convince myself ahahahaa.

Okay. Better stop writting now. Have to start doing my FYP d. See ya and wish me luck that I can graduate this semester :D Seeya! *hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment