Monday, April 18, 2011

Scott Barnes Chic Palette & CK Eye Color Wash Review

Yes! I've finally receive my package yesterday! I've bought 2 Calvin Klein cream eyeshadow and 1 blusher with 3 tone from Scott Barnes. But today, I'm just going to blog about Scott Barnes blusher and if I have more time, I will blog about the cream eyeshadow someday.

Scott Barnes Chic Palette
I was so excited to receive them yesterday. There are 2 colors available which are Brandy Wine and Posh. Some reviews says that posh are more suitable for fair skin tone while Brandy Wine are more suitable for Asian skin / darker skin tone. So I decided to try the Brandy Wine! =)

At first, I was taken aback to found out the packaging for the Scott Barnes chic palette is so elegant and beautiful! Though it may be pricey, but you are getting 3 generously sized blushes in a sleek + chic compact, equipped with a mirror too. All the colors work very well together, and individually. AWESOME!


Sleek Packaging

3 graduated powder blush in one case

Some of you will wonder why there are 3 different colors in 1 palette. Well, you can combine 3 of them with brush and apply it on your cheeks and all over glow or you can apply them in separately in layers of soft radiance. The darker shade which is at the most left hand side is used to contours the hallows of the cheek or your cheek bone. The middle shade is for the apple of the cheek and the light shade is to highlight the height of the cheek, brows, forehead and chin. This will gives you a more natural glow on your face.

This is how the three color looks like on my skin.

Overall, I really fall in love with this product. It is highly pigmented, and long lasting. I've tried to remove the color by rubbing it but the color still stays on. I would rate it 9 out of 10. Yes! I never regret of getting this from strawberrynet. I have never seen Scott Barnes products in any retail outlet in Malaysia yet so if you wanted to get it you can try to find them on strawberrynet or other sites. Just be careful when you shop online. I've realize there are many people selling the pirated one in a much lower price than the original 1. That's why I still stick to strawberrynet, so far, I don't find any problem purchasing from them. =)


This is how the colors looks like on my cheek without using flash. Looks natural right?


With flash! Still natural! Love it so much!!! =)

This is the cream eyeshadow that I mention above. I will try to blog about them if I have time XD

4 comments:

  1. hey, nice review. and good choice. look nice on you :D might try yrs next time, previously using Benefit best seller Posietint, but it not long lasting. currently using anna sui purple blusher, find it quite good. but one colour only. hehhehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx anna! =) hahaha...i actually prefer the 3 color in one palette 1! with highlighter and bronzer together! very useful if u know how to use it! =) The lightest color is the highlghter while the darker color act as the bronzer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had same neck less. I love the three color here in palette. It is simply cool. Nice post I enjoyed it.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete