Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stage Cosmetics


I'm not sure whether u guys know about Stage's products... But for me...this is my first experience trying out their products! =)

As usual, I will meet up with my friends (Esther & Sin Yee) every time I'm back for my holidays. We usually will "yamcha" at e-Gate, but this time we've decided to change our usual meeting place to Queensbay's JCO! =)

"Oi! you know Stage having Sales now ar? Kia la, ki shopping lar!" said Esther >.< *have to spend $ again... at first i thought Stage's cosmetics are expensive as their interior gave it a very Professional feel, almost Mac-like. Don't be deceived by the appearance of the shop! The products are affordable and it is not as expensive as you imagine =)

We are in total shock when we start asking about the prices after the discount!

Lipstick RM12-20
Lipgloss RM 8-12
Nail Color RM8
LipLiner RM12
....& etc
*i can't really recall the prices as the resit is not with me, so I can't tell u guys the exact amount, paise ar. =) For those who want to try their products, it's not too late! I think their sales will end on May 31!

For me, if there are no discount, I won't spend that much of money to try on their products as they are still very new in the market compare to MAC, Bobbi Brown and the others. Though the packaging stated all the products are made in France, Italy, Germany and etc but if I'm not wrong, it is a Malaysian Brand. But, Their products are manufactured from all around the world.


Let's see what I've purchased:
1) Lip Liner (01 nearly naked)
2) Nail Color (02 Delicate)
3) WonderGloss Lipgloss (05 Helen)
4) Picture Perfect Liquid Camouflage (03 Pixie Doll)



These are the things I've picked up to try out from the brand! =) The few things that stand out the most is the lip gloss(3) and the concealer(4). I really really love the lip gloss. It has a vanilla scent and it is not too sticky. I've read some reviews from other blogger on this products, some commented that Stage's lip gloss is better than MAC and other well established brand in the market! For me, I choose a very nude color to complement with my Bobbi brown rich lip color in Bare Pink which I've order from strawberrynet last week. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the texture and the color! =)

I'm using Body Shop stick concealer previously, so this is my first time using a liquid concealer. For this concealer, I'm very satisfied with the coverage. For your information, this concealer is super liquidy though, but I still love it as you can blend it out really quickly with a brush or your finger and then set it with translucent powder. As far as I know, Liquid concealer work best on dry skin compare to oily skin.

I won't make any comment on the lip liner because this is the 1st lip liner I've purchased and tried. I'm not very sure of it's performance compare to others but overall it did make my lip stick lasts longer. So, i'm ok with it. =) For the nail color, I don't really like it. It's like another Elianto nail color. I rather pay RM5 to get many colors in Elianto which is much cheaper compare to Stage's original price. Anyway, this is my point of view, the things that might not work for me not necessary will not work on you. =) Overall, it's worth for u guys to try their products out! =)

Just to add on one last important thing! You guys must try out their eyeliner! I've tried them over the counter and the staying power is AWESOME! I try to rub them off from my hands but it still stays on! I wanted to get it so badly but the product is out of stock T.T the lasting power is much much greater than my red earth eyeliner and much cheaper also after discount XD

For my friend, Esther, she is really crazy! She bought 4 lipsticks, 2 or 3 lipgloss, 2 eyeshadow and so on within an hour. I really can't remember what she has purchased because she just asks me to choose for her and then she will buy! In total, we exceeded RM200 and entitled to join in their loyalty program! Sweat.... For Sin Yee, she is the least crazy 1 compare to us. She just picked the liquid concealer that I've mentioned above. =)

Girls! If you feel tempted to try out their products after reading this, it is not too late yet as the sale will only end on May 31st if i'm not mistaken! So hurry up! Before the sale ends! =)

*hmm...maybe i should make a review on the BB rich lip color in bare pink once I've received it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment