Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally! ^^

I bought a Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in bare pink from Strawberrynet on 8th of May which is last 2 Saturday and it finally reach my doorstep this morning! Too bad, I'm not in Penang so I couldn't unbox and try it out today =( Have to wait until next monday so have to tahan little bit lar! XD

Since some of my friends commented that my previous Laura Mercier's lipstick in passion fruit is too frosty and look little bit pale on me, so I've decided to try out Bobbi Brown's Rich Lip Color in bare pink. This is more on matte color and it is not as shimmering as Laura Mercier lipstick in passion fruit. I've seen many many good reviews on it. Hope I won't regret buying this la! =)

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF12
*Pls note that the pictures are taken from other website- www.temptalia.com


Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink(9), Plum Rose(10), Rose Blossom(11), Heather Pink(12), Mod Pink(13)

*hehehe mine is in Bare Pink =D

Bare Pink, Plum Rose, & Rose Blossom
*I can't wait to unbox and try it myself! =)


2 comments:

  1. let me help you to do the grand opening first :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakaka...u open lar...go check out the color for me and tel me whether is it nice or nt! XD anyway dun leave it under the sunlight...lipstick melts easily =) if u wan to use it also boleh but dun spoit it can d ^^

    ReplyDelete