Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's time to say goodbye

Time flies...and it's time to say goodbye to popo, aunty, uncle and Tze Ying jie after my 1 week stay in Banting. =(

Aunty, thank you for the great great hospitality that you've offer to me all these time. I really enjoy the food that you've made for me! I gained weight recently due to all the good good food that aunty have prepared! Omg, i wonder will I still fit in the maxi dress that I've bought to wear it on my cousin wedding... sweat... Originally, I planned to start my "jian fei ji hua" during this week so that i will look good with the long dress but now...plan sudah failed XD

For uncle, thank you for giving me the consultation and medicine for free! Indeed, my skin feel less irritate and I do hope that the scar will go off soon =) I'm waiting for more of your jokes for the next visits here! XD

Then comes to the eldest in the family --popo. I think she is the coolest popo I ever met! Seriously, her memory is AWESOME!!! She know all the Super Junior member's names and other celebrity! I don't even know them =.= and the cutest part is she will randomly smack my piku or ask me some weird question eg. you naughtier or shu tze yuh naughtier?

Tze Ying jie! I cant wait to go over your place to stay over during next semester! Thank you for giving me your baby penguin and the penguin t shirt!! realli love it so so much!=) kakaa! really miss the time when we laugh over the dining table with uncle, aunty, xuan xuan, popo and ah boy! XD

I really enjoy myself in this 2 weeks; I will continue to enjoy the holidays back to Penang! SIS, BRO, PAPA & MAMA! I'm coming home! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment